Red Wing, Minnesota|
Named by National Geographic Traveler as one of the top 25 historic destinations in the world, Red Wing, MN, is located along the Mississippi River and Lake Pepin, a stone's throw away from Wisconsin.
Rugged bluff country, the Mississippi River, and an 1870s historic district filled with shops and restaurants will transport you from your every day life when you visit Red Wing. The National Trust for Historic Places rated the town as one of the top 12 tourist destinations in the United States. Come visit and enjoy.
The Moondance Inn Bed and Breakfast is in the Historic District of Red Wing, Minnesota, and an easy walk to all downtown shops and restaurants.
The town sits along U.S. Highway 61, southeast of Saint Paul, Minnesota. The U.S. Highway 63 bridge across the Mississippi River connects Red Wing with western Wisconsin. And Minnesota Highway 58 connects Red Wing to U.S. Highway 52 and Rochester, MN.
Nestled along the Mississippi River, Red Wing is:
Get Driving Directions from Yahoo.com
- 40 miles from Rochester, MN;
- 50 miles from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul;
- 65 miles from Eau Claire, WI;
- 195 miles from Duluth, MN;
- 230 miles from Madison, WI;
- 257 miles from Des Moines, IA;
- 276 miles from Sioux Falls, SD;
- 290 miles from Milwaukee;
- 363 miles from Chicago (Amtrak stops just blocks from the Moondance Inn Bed and Breakfast).
We can't wait to see you at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast!